I'm here to tell you that you do NOT have to follow any rules when it comes to crafting or decorating. For example- this craft was made using items that weren't necessarily "MEANT" for each other... however, my creativity says they were meant to be! 😂 Read along to see how I made this precious little bunny sign in about 5 MINUTES!!!
- wood plaque from Dollar General
- wood pallet from Dollar General
- bunny banner from Kirklands
- paint color of your choice
- hot glue gun
- You're about to be amazed at how SIMPLE this is to put together!!! Our first step is to paint our "wood plaque" in any color you like... but you know I had to go with aqua 😍 I used Folk Art acrylic paint in the color Minted Aqua!
- Once it has completely dried, I went in and hit the edges of the plaque with a sanding block! I like to do this, because it makes it look more worn and rustic- which I like!
- I think this is the hardest part of the whole project... picking out the color bunny you want to use from our bunny banner! Now... you can use any other fabric bunny you have, but a precious follower sent this to me- and I IMMEDIATELY thought it would be the perfect piece to this project!
- I ended up going with gray! At this point- all you have to do is hot glue your painted plaque on, then hot glue your bunny right on top of that! But we aren't done JUST YET!
- Just to add a little extra cuteness... I decided to make a teeny tiny raffia bow, and hot glued it on to the bunny's ear! ...AND NOW WE'RE DONE! I decided to stick this sign in my guest bathroom to add a little touch of Easter in there! Just to recap- we took a pre-made Kirklands bunny banner, and two pieces from Dollar General, and came up with this super cute and SIMPLE bunny sign for easter! If it wasn't for a little creativity, we wouldn't have created the most precious little sign for my guest bath! Want to WATCH how I put together this bunny sign?! I have a VIDEO TUTORIAL as well! Just click the image above to go directly there!!
Interested in OTHER bunny signs I have made? You should get out this one that's made from an embroidery hoop HERE!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases at no additional cost for you in return for my referral.
AdTech HiTemp Full-Size Glue Gun for Home Improvement and Decor | Use for Metal, Glass, and Wood | Gray | Item #0400
Creatrill Natural Raffia Paper Ribbon, 3 x40g Paper Raffia Ribbon Perfect for Florist Bouquets Weaving Decoration Christmas Raffia Gift Wrap
Minted Aqua FolkArt Acrylic Paint
Sanding Sponge, Auerllcy Coarse/Medium/Fine/Superfine 4 Different Specifications Sanding Blocks Assortment,Washable and Reusable. (4 PCS)