Have you seen all the new things that Dollar Tree has out for spring?!?! I have been itching to make something bright and colorful for Spring... so making this flower was the PERFECT solution! The best part? This whole entire project was made using ONLY Dollar Tree items!!!
- fabric of your choice
- dowel rod
- spanish moss
- fabric rose from Dollar Tree
- floral foam
- hot glue gun
- The first step is to start cutting petals out of your fabric! You can use whatever design or color of fabric you want... I thought this grey and white one from Dollar Tree was perfect!
- After you have all your petals cut, start hot gluing them onto your plate in the shape of a flower!
- Here's what you should have so far:
- Next, we're going to add the center of the flower. I found these "fabric roses" from Dollar Tree for the first time today, and I knew they would be perfect for this project!!
- Let's move on to the flower pot! I found this gorgeous yellow pot at Dollar Tree, and I loved it so much that I left it the way it was! Just stick your floral foam into the bottom of the pot and hot glue it down.
- Next, take your dowel rod and stick it through the foam. This will be the "stem" to our flower!
- Time for the spanish moss! Add a big chunk of this into the pot to cover the foam.
- Simply hot glue your flower onto the dowel rod... then you're DONE!! HOW CUTE DID THIS TURN OUT?!?! Can you even believe this was made completely from Dollar Tree items?!?! It's the perfect bit of brightness I needed!